Beded pipes are an integral part of the hydraulic circuit, construction and forestry machinery, tractors and other hydraulic equipment.
We bend black, galvanized, stainless steel, copper, ordinary and aluminium pipes according to customer requests. We provide the assembling of cutting rings and nuts on hydraulic pipes and bordered pipes with 74° angled ends.
Technical parameters of our bending machines
- pipes with a circular profile, for steel is a maximum diameter of 42×2 mm
- pipes with a circular profile, for stainless steel is a maximum diameter of 42×2 mm
- tubes with a square profile, for steel is a maximum diameter of 25×2,5 mm
- bending angle up to 180°+ 10° spring
- length of pipe up to 6 m
- maximum bending radius of 105 mm
Our machines are equipped with a 3D programme, simulating pipe band and collision test. We can confirm to customers the possibility of production almost immediately thanks to this simulation program. The machine has a great advantageous pressure system, which allows us to bend complicated shapes (S and M shape bends) with high accuracy.