Ball valves are used to regulate the flow of media into the hydraulic system, especially agricultural and construction machines, municipal machinery and mining machinery, along with coating machinery and equipment. They are also used in the petrochemical industry, gasworks and other industrial areas. We supply valves from a renowned German manufacturer that produce a perfect seal system ensuring tightness and high pressure as well as low pressure. The valves are also maintenance-free.
The commonly used ball valves are 2-way and 3-way with connecting threads according to DIN2353, or with internal threads BSP. Ball valves are also available in stainless steel.
2-way ball valves
Series BKH 2-way ball valves with connection threads according to DIN2353 or with internal threads BSP, NPT and UNF. Upon request the following ball valves are available (2-way version):
- BKH ball valves with mounting desk
- RKH ball valves in stainless steel
- SKH forged ball valves
- BKH flanged ball valves (flanges SAE, DIN, ANSI)
- ASKH welding ends ball valves
- HRKH ball valves for extremely high pressure (steel – up to 800 bar, stainless steel – up to 700 bar)
- TKH ball valves for high temperature (up to + 350°C)
3-way and multi-way ball valves
Series BKH3 3-way ball valves with through-bore L or T and connection threads according to DIN2353 or with internal threads BSP, NPT and UNF. Upon request the following ball valves are available (3-way and multi-way ball valves):
- BK3 ball valves with mounting desk
- BK3 ball valves in stainless steel
- 4KH 4-way ball valves (possibility of setting 10 combinations of flow)
- BKH/SKH DVGW ball valves for gas
If you can’t find the right ball valves in the catalogue, contact our product manager.