Pressure gauges and gauge fittings are used for monitoring pressure within a hydraulic circuit. The main advantage of this system is a fast convenient connection of the manometer to the hose within a hydraulic circuit. Manometers are impermeable and protected by a cover.
Gauge fittings have connection threads according to DIN2353 like other hydraulic fittings and can be combined together. Manometer fittings are also available in stainless steel.
Pressure gauges are available in a stainless steel casing with glycerin fill in the following series:
- series M635RL and M638PBL pressure gauges have an external diameter of 63 mm and connection thread either bottom RL or back BPL BSP 1/4″. These pressure gauges are the most common.
- series M105RL and M108PBL pressure gauges with an external diameter of 100 mm and connection thread either bottom RL or back PBL BSP ½”.
Measuring gauge hoses are available in standard lengths : 200, 400, 630, 800, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000 and 4000 mm. Upon customer request we can produce any length in combination with different ends.
- series CMK20 fittings with connection thread M16x2
- series CMK15 fittings with connection thread M16x1,5
- series CMK12 fittings with connection thread M12x1,5
Upon request the following gauge fittings are available:
- series STECKO
- pressure test kit
If you can’t find the right fitting in the catalogue, please contact our product manager.
Do you have a question?